The LaSalle Minor Soccer Association aims to be a pillar in the continued development of our referees in the sport of soccer. The club aims to create a resourceful, supervised and sanctioned administration for all soccer activities under its jurisdiction. Club referees must be well equipped to eventually serve members at all levels (beginning at local level and continuing to regional/provincial level competitions). The primary development goal is to prepare club referees for the district list and supervise the referees’ development throughout the stages of their careers to ensure continued motivation.
Copyright Laws Apply
APPLY TODAY !
Directeur à l'arbitrage
Certified District CSA Referee Assessor
District Referee Instructor
Certified Directeur à l'arbitrage
As mandated by Soccer Lac St Louis, all referees, including those under the regional and provincial level, must affiliate with a local association and thus the responsibility of the club is to assure that all referees meet the standards of this certification.
Each referee candidate must be 14 years of age or older. The candidate must achieve or maintain a Juvenile (under 16yrs of age) or District (over 16yrs of age) certification based on the standards of Quebec Soccer, in order to officiate within the club
All new candidates are required to partake in a District Level certification course and are overseen directly by our Referee Director. Courses are to be held at a location within our jurisdiction, which will be provided once officially registered.
What is required of the new candidates who register?
- Attendance is required on a Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 5:00pm on both days;
- Candidates who sign up for the course will be asked to participate in both a theory and practical session;
- There is a fee of $7.00 for the registration, which will be reimbursed ($5.00) following the completion of the course and being active as a referee for a minimum of 5 games during the summer season;
- The candidates who sign up will be required to pass a written exam on the Sunday at the end of the course;
- The preliminary equipment given: Laws of the Game book, red/yellow card booklet, and course study material;
- The equipment required prior to the course: the purchase of whistle and completion of pre-course study to be sent over email;
- All candidates who successfully pass the course must attend a mandatory workshop prior to the season and pass a fitness test;
Referee of the Year: Massimo Luciano
Recruit of the Year: Santiago Gallo
Most Improved Referee: Gabriel Hachey-Guernon
Most Reliable: John Ediebah
Coupe des Champions Provinciaux AA 2019
Jenna Pohl (Gold Medal U15FAA & U18FAA)
Gilleanne Estrada (Gold Medal U13FAA & U18FAA)
Mary Ann Manea (Gold Medal - U14FAA & U18FAA)
Robert D'Alesio (Gold Medal - U18MAA)
Lois du jeu 2018-2019:
"L'arbitre peut prolonger chaque période pour compenser les arrêts de jeu occasionnés par [...] :
- les pauses prévues pour se désaltérer (qui, dans la mesure du possible, ne doivent pas excéder une minute) ou pour d'autres raisons médicales autorisées dans le règlement de la compétition [...]